Vibration Monitoring Systems
API 670 Compliant Vibration Monitoring System
|Usage/Application||Vibration Monitoring of Turbines, Compressores, Fans, Pumps, Blowers etc|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Rack-Based 5U High. Available in Racks of Varying widths from 1 Slot to 8 Slots
- Microprocessor Based and User Programmable via Push Buttons for Full Scale Range, Sensitivity, Alarm, Trip and Several other parameters
- Alphanumeric Display of Instantaneous value along with configurable Bar Graph Display
- Hot-Swappable Modules compliant to API 670. System can accept Two Independent Power Supplies thereby providing Redundancy in Power Supply
- Industry Standard Outputs - 4-20 mA, Redundant MODBUS RTU/TCP-IP, Alarm and Trip Relay Contacts, Buffered Time Waveform via BNC
- Delivery Time: 8 WEEKS
Sands Argus - Smart Vibration Analyzer
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Model Name/Number||SANDS ARGUS|
ARGUS Tri-axial wireless vibration analyzer brings a new dimension to the world of predictive maintenance to easily diagnose the health of motors and any connected driven assets like pumps, fans, compressors, etc. It enables easy condition monitoring of rotary machines and detects faults well before equipment failure. ARGUS reduces maintenance costs and increases asset lifespan.
The super-compact, IP65 rated vibration sensor provides reliable data for continuous monitoring and remote diagnostics. This portable sensor simultaneously measures vibration in three directions and is used as both a Single-axial sensor & a Tri-axial sensor. The dedicated ARGUS app allows you to view and store the RMS values of Velocity & Acceleration, Time waveform, Velocity & Acceleration FFT spectrums on the smartphone. ARGUS can be mounted in any environment using a magnet, adhesive & stud.
IRD7400 - Loop Powered Transmitters
|Model Name/Number||IRD 7400|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
In addition to 4-20 mA DC Output proportional to Vibration Amplitude, the transmitters also provide Buffered Time Waveform Output via BNC and 0-2.5 V DC output for connecting a Digital Panel Meter.
The Transmitters can be housed in an Aluminium Die Cast or Polycarbonate Enclosure with an Ingress Protection IP65.
IRD7100 Vibration Machinery Protection Transmitter
|Power||115 / 230VAC/90 - 270V AC (SMPS), 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 15VA or +24VDC, 5VA|
|Operating Temparature||0 to 65 Degree C|
|Accuracy||1% @ full scale|
|Dimensions||AL 230(L)x200(W)x110(H)mm, Polycarbonate 300(L)x3000(W)x170 mm|
|Humidity||95% non-condensing (IP65 sealed where specified)|
|Weight||AL5Kg or Poly 4.6Kg|
|Storage Temparature||-18 to 65 Degree C|
- The model IRD7100 series are available as Single / Dual or Four channel Machinery Protection Transmitter in a variety of configurations. They are a cost effective solution for measuring up to four vibration points simultaneously in a rugged industrial environment. The transmitter converts rotating machinery vibration measurements into industry standard 4-20mA or 0-5Volt. Signal data can be transmitted to the Central Control Room or DCS for trending or is available for separate or integrated local display in the transmitter. These high integrity machinery vibration protection transmitters are proven throughout industry providing warning and trip signals suitable for rotating machines such as: ID, FD, PA Fans, Mill Motors, Boiler Feed Pumps, Blowers, Compressors etc.
- The IRD7100 series can be installed near to the machinery measurement point thus reducing the length of sensor signal cables. Low cost standard instrumentation cabling suitable for 4-20mA signal can be used with IRD7100. Enclosure options are aluminium die-cast powder coated or polycarbonate certified to IP65. The units can come with digital displays and Time Wave Form buffered output BNC sockets for on-site FFT analysis.
- IRD Machinery Protection Transmitters measure any one of three vibration parameters depending on the sensor selected. Below is a self selection part number chart to enable the user to customise the transmitter to any machinery vibration application. At the time of placing the order, the client must specify the required scale and range or listed part number since the unit is calibrated to Traceable National Standards before despatch.